Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2016

THE ANGEL DOWN ON EARTH


Photo Credit : Preethi Bhat

Her face was pale and her skin wrinkled.
The clothes she wore were old ragged and dusty.
Her life wasn’t always like this.
I did not know the hardships she faced but, I knew that she was a fighter.
When I saw her I did not give much attention.
But, when I saw her eyes I drown in them.
She did not speak ,but her eyes spoke a thousand words.
Word’s that told me everything about her ,and that was enough for me to know that she needs help.
What kind of help? I thought to myself
At first I thought money was the only thing that is going to help her get back to the life she once lived.
But I was wrong.
There was something more than money that she needed
Words of love and concern for the heart ,and food for the stomach was what she needed
I gave her what she needed ,and that was the moment my life changed forever.
She had nothing left in her life expect hope.
Yet, she blessed me to have everything in life.
Tears rolled down her eyes and I was over whelmed
I never saw her again.
I don’t know who she was or where she is now.
All I know is she was an angel who came into my life,
To teach me that money and luxury is not everything one needs.
Sometimes words of kindness and a bit of love can make life worth living.
She taught me to love my life the way it is and make best use of it each day.
I do not consider my learning's as a lesson, I consider them as the secret to a beautiful life.
Till today my angel lives in my heart and she will forever.


photo credit : Punith Gowda



Angels are not god from heaven; they live around you in forms you can never imagine.
Don’t let your angel get away because, just like me your life can change for the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!