Pages

Saturday 31 December 2016

THE START OF SOMETHING NEW!

Shivani Kankaria


NEW
A word that will remind different people of different things in their life's.
Some may be reminded of the new clothes they got.
A few others may be reminded of the flat screen TV that just got delivered to them.
And some may even be reminded of the new job that they are going to be starting.
But there is one thing that is common even among all this differences.
And that is

The excitement ,curiosity and even a bit of nervousness  that arises in us when we get something new in our life.
It maybe a thing as small as a painting that we just got home, but yet those mixed feelings of joy don't change, and we hope that the new member makes a difference in our life.

Punith Gowda
Soo...now let me ask you how curious are you about this new 365 days that has just entered your life?
Are you excited at all?
Or are you just skeptical?
I was initially among those who considered it to be not be a big deal after all it was just another year in the history of my lifetime.
But then on the brighter side,  I began to wonder.

Shivani Kankaria

I started to think of this NEW YEAR.
I began to see it as a gift.
I saw it to be  the start of something new.
I saw it to be a chance.
A chance to fix what didn't work before.
A chance to go to places where i always wished i could go.
A chance to try something new.
A chance to mend relationships.
I saw it as a chance to make life better.



IT IS THE START OF SOMETHING NEW!

Shivani Kankaria
Shivani Kankaria
Shivani Kankaria

PS: On that note,
I would like to wish you A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. I hope and pray that this year ,you take a chance and turn things around for the best!
Also, thank you so much for taking the time out to read this page and hope to see you back again.

HAPPY 2017 AGAIN! AND THIS TIME I WISH YOU ON BEHALF OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!












Your Friend,
Sneha.Shivaprakash.S


2 comments:

Share your thoughts!